There’s always something to see and do at the Whitehorse Rapids Fishway. The fishladder is open now through until September 4th.
- Come see the Chinook salmon and local freshwater fish travel through the ladder
- Get up close and personal with the fish in our aquariums
- Use our high powered microscope to see fish like you’ve never seen them before
- Check out our underwater camera system and our salmon cam
- Listen to elders’ stories in our First Nations tent
- Learn from our many information panels and displays that can be found throughout the property
- Enjoy our special public art pieces, created by dozens of Yukoners
- Don't forget about Visitor Appreciation Night, set this year for Wednesday, August 16th from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Entrance by donation (suggested $3 per person)
Hours of Operation:
9 a.m. – 7 p.m. to July 22
9 a.m. – 9 p.m. from July 23 – Aug. 21
9 a.m. – 5 p.m. from Aug. 22 – Sept. 4
Call 867.633.5965 for further information.