Move or Cancel your Electricity Service

Getting ready to move?  

You can submit a request online to move, start or cancel Yukon Energy electricity service in just a few steps. If you're moving, it's important that you contact us at least 5 business days before your move in date to set up your electricity service. This will ensure you have electricity when you move in and avoid any potential disruption to your service.

Residential & Commercial Requests  

Email or call 867-993-5565. 
Here's what you'll need:  

  • Your move in and move out dates for each address.  
  •  Your new address or a forwarding address if cancelling your service.  
  •  An email address and phone number so we can reach you.  
  •  Your landlord’s contact information.