All Yukoners have a role in building the sustainable electricity future we want.
FIRST NATIONS GOVERNMENTS AND DEVELOPMENT CORPORATIONS
- As energy proponents, partners and investors that create opportunities for investment, contracting, employment and training.
- As participants at the forefront of assessments, permitting and approval stages of each project.
- As independent power producers that build and sell renewable electricity back to the grid.
INDIVIDUALS AND BUSINESSES
- As participants in energy conservation, peak shifting and retrofitting programs.
- As owners of rooftop solar panels to generate your own renewable electricity and to sell any excess back to the grid.
- As contractors with more than $500 million in opportunities available.
- As advocates for a clean and responsible electricity future.
- As pioneers of new renewable technologies.
- As students and trainees in new electricity projects.