Yukon Energy is looking to fill three director positions on our Board. Two of the three positions require First Nation representation.
Preferably applicants will have the following skills:
- an understanding of financial statements and generally accepted accounting principles;
- experience in review and analysis of financial statements/reports;
- understanding of the financial audit cycle;
- familiarity with concepts and application of enterprise risk management;
- knowledge of regulatory accounting; and
- experience with chair duties.
Please send completed application forms, resumes and cover letters by May 3, 2019 to Boards.Committees@gov.yk.ca.
Information about Yukon Energy’s Board of Directors can be found here. For more information please contact Megan Yakiwchuk at Megan.Yakiwchuk@yec.yk.ca.