Several days ago, we told you that we were doing some major refurbishment of our control structure at Mayo Lake.
For public safety reasons, we have decided to close off the road into the structure until early June. This closure will affect access to the near-by boat launch. Since there won't be open water until at least the end of May and most likely into June, we hope this won't be an inconvenience to anyone.
If you have questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com.
Be the first to comment