As an EAM Administrator, you will play an important role in supporting a high energy and successful team of professionals at Yukon Energy.
The EAM Administrator is responsible for assisting the Operations department staff by providing a broad range of support services. This is a team based environment where the Administrator provides support to a variety of areas including handling the logistics of the liquefied natural gas (LNG) delivery, maintenance of the Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) system, compiling reports, processing invoices, researching information, and other related duties. This is a dynamic, fast paced position.
Full time, Permanent Position. Read the full job description here.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEDD:
- High School Diploma
- some formal business administrative and/or financial education
- Knowledge of database management and file relationships
- Solid computer skills and data entry experience
- Ability to focus on data detail to ensure data integrity and information accuracy
- Knowledge of Windows based computer software applications
- Strong client service orientation and good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work and maintain accuracy under pressure and to meet critical deadlines
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a team and cross-cultural environment
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
You will be part of a team enabling Yukon’s prosperity with sustainable, cost-effective and reliable electricity. We thrive on the challenge to work safely, to be accountable, working together to deliver professional service to internal and external customers. We care about each other and being good corporate citizens.
Competitive Compensation: $ 29.74 per hour to start + Northern Allowances + Group Insurance benefits.
Monday – Friday: 40 hours per week with minimal overtime. Open, extremely busy office with little privacy and continuous interruptions.
Submit a covering letter and resume to Human Resources via email at email@example.com.
Resumes and cover letters will be accepted until the position is filled. We appreciate all responses. However, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. First consideration will be given to applicants who are members of P.S.A.C. Local Y024. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada for any employer.