"What excites me about Yukon Energy is that the territory is at a pivotal place in its evolution. As Yukon continues to grow, it is facing financial, economic, and demographic challenges and opportunities."
A healthy Yukon needs energy to power its needs, and as a startup entrepreneur and urban planner, I bring a strong commitment to making the territory a vibrant and self-reliant place to live.
- Masters degree in Urban and Regional Planning from the School of Planning at Laval University in Québec City
- 12 years of experience working as a planning consultant on land development, subdivision design, and land use planning projects across the North
- Co-founded 3Pikas, a boutique planning and technology consultancy based in Whitehorse, with clients across Canada, United States, and Australia
- Active board member of the Planning Institute of British Columbia (Yukon Chapter)
- Former adjunct instructor at the Yukon College; taught courses in Geographic Information Systems, spatial analysis, and web-mapping