News and Information
- A New Rebate from inCharge Jan 19, 2015
- Snowmobiling and Power Lines Jan 16, 2015
- The Gift That Keeps on Giving Jan 15, 2015
- Another All Time Record Broken Jan 6, 2015
- Ask Janet: LNG and Safety Dec 19, 2014
- Ask Janet: Crude Oil and Your LNG Project Dec 16, 2014
- Saturday Night’s Outage Dec 8, 2014
- Planned Power Outage for Champagne Dec 8, 2014
- Yukon Energy Moves Forward With Wind Work Dec 5, 2014
- Challenging Ourselves to Save Energy Nov 21, 2014
More news and updates can be found under Media Releases and on our Blog
There are no positions currently open. Please check our Job Postings page for more information.
Yukon Energy RSS Feed:
Planned Power Outages
If your browser does not support RSS, copy the URL into an RSS reader.
For more information about RSS, please read our RSS Feeds page.
Please note: if you are looking for information on unplanned power outages, click here.
From time to time, it's necessary for us to shut off power for a short time so our crews can work safely in the area and so that we can continue to provide our customers with reliable service.
We apologize for any inconvenience this causes.
There are no power outages planned at this time.
Find out more about doing business with Yukon Energy.