News and Information
- Double the Savings on LED Bulbs! Jun 24, 2016
- Your Input; Your Values Jun 22, 2016
- Ask Janet: Independent Power Producers Jun 21, 2016
- Planned Outages for Parts of Faro May 30, 2016
- Ask Janet: Impacts of the Southern Lakes Concept on Waterfowl? May 12, 2016
- A New Partnership in Energy Efficiency May 6, 2016
- Ask Janet: Update on the Haines Junction Biomass Research Apr 15, 2016
- Major Survey About to Start to Gauge Yukoners’ Views on Electricity Apr 14, 2016
- Busy Week-end for inCharge Apr 12, 2016
- Southern Lakes Enhanced Storage Concept: Spring 2016 Update Mar 30, 2016
More news and updates can be found under Media Releases and on our Blog
Yukon Energy RSS Feed:
Planned Power Outages
If your browser does not support RSS, copy the URL into an RSS reader.
For more information about RSS, please read our RSS Feeds page.
Please note: if you are looking for information on unplanned power outages, click here.
From time to time, it's necessary for us to shut off power for a short time so our crews can work safely in the area and so that we can continue to provide our customers with reliable service.
We apologize for any inconvenience this causes.
There are no outages planned at this time.
Find out more about doing business with Yukon Energy.