News and Information
- Public Tours of our LNG Site Jul 2, 2015
- Planned Outage for Braeburn, Little Fox South Fox, and Drury Creek Jun 29, 2015
- Another Outage Jun 25, 2015
- This Morning’s Outage Jun 24, 2015
- Outage for Johnson’s Crossing Jun 19, 2015
- This Year’s Levels on the Southern Lakes Jun 19, 2015
- Planned Power Outage for Dawson Jun 17, 2015
- Planned Outages For South and Little Fox, and Braeburn Jun 15, 2015
- Safety at our LNG Site Jun 15, 2015
- Busy Times Jun 11, 2015
More news and updates can be found under Media Releases and on our Blog
There are no positions currently open. Please check our Job Postings page for more information.
Yukon Energy RSS Feed:
Planned Power Outages
If your browser does not support RSS, copy the URL into an RSS reader.
For more information about RSS, please read our RSS Feeds page.
Please note: if you are looking for information on unplanned power outages, click here.
From time to time, it's necessary for us to shut off power for a short time so our crews can work safely in the area and so that we can continue to provide our customers with reliable service.
We apologize for any inconvenience this causes.
Planned Outage for Braeburn, Little Fox, South Fox and Drury Creek
There will be a brief planned outage (15 minutes) on Thursday, July 2nd at some point between 11:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Thanks for your understanding.
Find out more about doing business with Yukon Energy.