News and Information
- Yukon Energy Begins Works With Yukoners to Plan Next 20 Years Oct 6, 2015
- High Scores for Safety at Yukon Energy Oct 5, 2015
- Giving Back Through the United Way Campaign Oct 2, 2015
- HIgh Winds Causing More Power Outages Sep 30, 2015
- Today’s Power Outage Sep 29, 2015
- Investing in More Solar Sep 28, 2015
- inCharge is Back! Sep 8, 2015
- Congratulations to This Year’s Yukon Energy Scholarship Recipients Aug 25, 2015
- Latest Levels on Marsh Lake Aug 24, 2015
- This Morning’s Outage Aug 20, 2015
More news and updates can be found under Media Releases and on our Blog
Yukon Energy RSS Feed:
Planned Power Outages
If your browser does not support RSS, copy the URL into an RSS reader.
For more information about RSS, please read our RSS Feeds page.
Please note: if you are looking for information on unplanned power outages, click here.
From time to time, it's necessary for us to shut off power for a short time so our crews can work safely in the area and so that we can continue to provide our customers with reliable service.
We apologize for any inconvenience this causes.
There are no outages planned at this time.
Find out more about doing business with Yukon Energy.